Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of administering your account and providing products and services you have requested from us. Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd (the Company) is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to the Company collecting/processing your personal data. Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
All Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd’s Staff who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
We are committed to the following privacy values:
- Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know and understand how we collect and use your data. We will not, without your consent, sell, publish or share for commercial purposes data when it can identify you. In addition, where possible, we’ll give you choices over the use of your data. (We may share data, as outlined in the policy, with third parties to help us provide the services and services you or your employer has requested from us.)
- The safety of your data is important to us. We adhere to industry standards to secure and safeguard your information.
- We have implemented the operational processes necessary to ensure adequate data transfer and processing protections to anyone we work with, and we ensure our 3rdparty vendors to do the same.
- We use data to provide insights. We use data that comes through our systems to provide valuable insights to you, to help you be more productive and attain outcomes faster and provide details of potential cyber security threats.
- We collect and use data to improve our services and systems. We use telemetry and analytics to monitor how our services are performing and make improvements to our products.
- If we make material changes to how we use data, we will notify you.
The personal data we hold on you
When you register for a product or service, we will need to collect personal information which may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, employer details, IP address browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You may give us personal data by creating a User Access Account (UAA) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We also collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why we need your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with the products and services you have requested
We use your personal data to accept you as a new or returning customer to provide you with the products and services you have requested in accordance with the Trading Terms or Terms of Trading.
We need your personal data to be able to administer your account and provide Conveyor Systems services which you or your employer has contracted with us to supply.
To send you service communications, including in relation to changes to our Trading Terms or Terms of Trading
We use the contact details you have provided to us so that we can communicate with you about the products and services that we provide, including to let you know about major changes to those products and services or to the Trading Terms or Terms of Trading between us or to any related information.
Direct marketing (including by third parties)
If you have provided your consent or we otherwise have the right to do so, we may use your contact details to send you direct marketing and keep you informed of promotional offers by email, SMS, post or telephone relating to our products and services.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is that we have a contractual obligation with you or your employer to provide these goods and services for which you or your employer has registered. We also have a legal obligation to maintain accounting and payroll records in compliance with HMRC regulations.
You do not have to provide your personal data, but if you do not we will not be able to provide you with the goods or services you have requested.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Where consent is required for Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd to process personal data, it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by e-mailing email@example.com or by using the postal address or telephone numbers published on this website and shown at the bottom of this notice.
The reasons we need to process your data include:-
Financial Accounts Administration
We only provide our goods and services to approved accounts. We may use your personal data to allow us to correctly administer the financial records of the business
Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd may share your personal information with the Company’s bankers for the purposes of administering Direct Debits. For this purpose you will be asked to provide bank account details directly to the Company’s bankers.
How we share your information
- In order to conduct business, it is necessary that we share some of your information with third party IT service providers and other commercial third part service providers, such as for credit card or direct debit processing.
- For Financial Reporting Purposes this information may be shared with the Company’s Financial advisors.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd does not store or tansfer your data outide the EU.
- We often need to send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails are considered a necessary part of the Services.
- We send emails about new products or other news about Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd. You can always opt out of these.
How long we hold your personal data
We will hold your personal data on file for as long as you are a registered user with us. You will have access to your personal data through our web portal and can ensure this is up to date by applying changes. Should you cease to be a registered user your account will be marked as inactive and you will no longer be able to access it. Any personal data we hold on you will be securely destroyed 12 months after you have ceased to be a registered user. Your data is not processed for any further purposes other than those detailed in this policy. Personal data that is held as part of our financial records will be kept for seven years to allow us to comply with HMRC reporting requirements
Your rights regarding your personal data
As a data subject you may have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data, including direct marketing; to the portability of your personal data and to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office about the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd. If you choose not to share your personal data with us we may not be able to register or administer your support requests for products or services.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
Right to judicial review: in the event that Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in Complaints clause below.
If you have any concerns or complaints in relation to how Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd collects and/or processes your personal data, you should contact the Company using the details shown at the bottom of this notice, in the first instance. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd third parties as described above, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority – the ICO
- This website is owned and operated by Colwall Conveyors Systems Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09304153 and our registered office is at Unit C Leamore Industrial Estate, Leamore Close, Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom, WS2 7NL
- Our principal place of business is at Unit C Leamore Industrial Estate, Leamore Close, Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom, WS2 7NL.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form – here;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time;
(d) by e-mail, using the email address published on our website from time to time.